Saturday 18 September 2010

Spellbinding Christmas!

I somehow managed to miss the deadline for last weeks Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - I had the image coloured and the papers ready and then the time just went! Luckily, I've managed to use what I already had for this weeks challenge!

The challenge this week is to use:

A Nestabilities Spellbinder Die

As I just have the one set, it was an easy decision to make! The image is from Sassy Cheryl and I've coloured it with Promarkers. I've used the die to create a frame around the image which works just as well.


Not got a clue where the papers came from but they were in my Christmas folder already printed and waiting to be used! I bought the ribbon last year (can't remember where) and it is quite glittery especially when it has been trimmed so I had glitter on my face one afternoon when I picked Samuel up from school much to his disgust and horror!

The silver snowflake is thick card and is supposed to be a gift embellishment - they were reduced in the January sales at Matalan - way too good for gifts - much more suited to cards! And the gems are from the Poundshop! I had to wrap some wire around the snowflake to keep it attached to the ribbon as I don't think any amount of glue was going to keep it in place long enough!

  • Papers: Don't know as from my stash
  • Image: Sassy Cheryl's, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. Great card, so cute!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. . . this is just lovely. Love the color choices and the paper and ribbon are perfect accents! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the blues & silver. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute card....do you like your promarkers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! How sweet is this... what a fun card!
    So glad you joined us in the Sassy Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and it's a perfect set! Love this -beautiful coloring!

    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. Check out the new one tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!