Sunday 19 September 2010

Bubble Time!

I found another challenge blog whilst looking for something else - I found the Digi Sparkle challenges! And this one is only Heather's second challenge!

This fortnights challenge is:

Girls

I already had this set from being part of the Digi Blog Hop (still time to enter if you haven't already done so - click here to go to my post!) so I printed a few of the elements - you get the lady in the bath image, sentiment, duck and a load other images too!

I've coloured the images with my Promarkers and have added some glitter glue as sparkle.


The ribbon, by good fortune (as it was destined for another project but was the wrong shade of blue) matched the Papermania card blank perfectly as did the glass headed pin that I've added seed beads too.

Makes a nice change from Christmas cards as I'm in the midst of making an order of word book Christmas cards!

  • Card blank: Papermania
  • Images: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous, I love the way you've coloured it and the duck looks so cute in the corner. A great card!

    Thank you for joining us at the DigiSparkle Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!