Tuesday 7 September 2010

Gone Fishing

Just a quick card I've made with a Bugaboo image that I received as part of the Digital Blog Hop DT. You could be in with a chance of winning this image and a stack more if you join in the blog hop! Click here to be taken to the start of the blog hop - don't forget to leave a comment on each blog as you pass through!

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and it fits with the Stamping Dragon challenge which is:

The Eye's Have It

I've gone with the letter I in the stamped sentiment. The tiles are from a See D's alphabet set that I've had for ages and I've used some green card to stamp it on and also to layer the image - card is from my stash.

Told you it was a quick card! I'm feeling a little, in fact a lot older than I actually am today. My very generous Brother bought the boys a Wii for their Birthdays plus games, steering wheels and extra controls. So, whilst Samuel has been at school today, those who remained at home have been playing a lot of games, namely boxing. Which really takes it out of you!! Plus I've been walking Samuel to and from school so far this week (something I rarely do as I'm usually at work) so my body is really taking a pounding!!

  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: See D's tiled alphabet stamps
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love it! So peaceful and relaxing. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon & good luck.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Thanks for playing with Stampin Dragon. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Best wishes. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, I love those letters. They're perfect for such a masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!