Friday 3 September 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 35 - Shaped Card

It's Friday again and time for another Polkadoodle challenge! I'm hosting the challenge this week and have gone with a Shaped Card theme, so I want to see shaped cards - no squares, rectangles or circles this week! If you decide to enter, you have until Sunday 12 September at 12noon GMT and add your entry to the challenge blog - remember, you can only use your Polkadoodle creation with 9 other challenges.

I've used the Hugo Pandapaws template to make my card - and its a BIG card too! I've used hammered cream card for the base and then some brown card for the extras.

I've inked the edges and little features and used a white gel pen for highlights. Added some large wobbly eyes and he's completed! To make it more stable, I stuck him to a sheet of A4 card and cut round - so he just about fits onto a sheet of A4 to give you an idea of size!

A great template that can be adapted for babies!

Hope you can join in the challenge this week!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, Hugo is fab.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card!
    Have a great evenin.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugo is looking fabulous - I love your shading...your colour is always spot on! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!