Friday 10 September 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 36 - Sketch Recipe

It's Friday again so time for another Polkadoodle challenge! A sketch has been set this week with the stipulation of 3 brads, no fabric ribbon and the flap must be shaped. I've been very good and very naughty!

Very good as I've followed the sketch and the 'rules':
But very bad as I've used elements from the BRAND NEW cd which hasn't been released yet! I've gone for a Halloween theme - all the elements are from the cd - the haunted house is a pre-coloured digi stamp that I've inked with a very faded black stamp for a more spooky look.

The faux stitching has been created with a white gel pen, and I've added three silver snaps at the top of the flap. The spider is also a digi stamp from the cd and he is suspended on some strands of thread and I've added wobbly eyes to his face.

The pumpkin has been coloured with Promarkers along with the mummy (he is so cute!) and I've used my Sizzix Round A Bout alphabet die for the letters.



You're going to want this cd when its released - full to the brim with fab papers, digital elements and ideas!

Good luck with the challenge - you have until Sunday 19 September to enter!

  • All elements: Brand New CD from Polkadoodles - to be released
  • Snaps: W R Memory Keepers
  • Dies: Martha Stewart scallop punch, Sizzix Round A Bout alphabet die

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Ruth - the new cd is fab and I am not surprised you couldn't hold back! Thanks for your comment - funnily enough I was making it and thinking of you!lol Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have the halloween one as i'm spring and winter, but thanks for a peep at what's coming. Love your take on the sketch.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!