Wednesday 8 September 2010

All I Want For Christmas

A brand new Christmas download has been released by Anice at Funky Hand called All I Want For Christmas. And it is a fab download too! With both traditional and contemporary papers, digital stamps and plenty of spots and stripes it is a great addition to Christmas crafting!

I've made this card with the traditional papers and have punched holes in the centre of the two papers and threaded them together. All the papers including digital stamp are from the collection.

Click here to go direct to the Funky Hand website to get the download!

I have made another card but can't show it to you yet - not telling why - you'll find out mid October!!

I've got other projects ongoing with this download so watch out for them over the coming weeks!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!