Wednesday 15 September 2010

Stripey Bloke

The Penny Black Challenge this week is to make a card for:

A Male

I've had this stamped image a while and he's been coloured with Promarkers. And I've just noticed that I've not finished his shirt off. Ah well! I've used some thin card that was originally packaging and layered it onto the card base. Also used Papermania For Him 6x6 paper stack along with blue card from my stash.

The brads, button and string are also from my stash. A bit of black inking around the edges and the card is complete!

  • Papers: Papermania 6x6 For Him stack, plus plain papers from my stash
  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your support and encouragement at Funky Hand. I'll be keeping in touch.
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card and your shading is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a funky dude and love the paper mix ruth......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!