Sunday 5 September 2010

I'd Like a House Like This!

Who wouldn't want a cute little house like this?! The Tiddly Inks challenge at the moment is:

Goodbye To Summer

So I've used a Tiddly Inks image (a freebie from a few weeks ago) and have used rustic reds and oranges for the colours. Coloured with Promarkers with the sky being an old but trusty little ink pad that I have dabbed here and there.

All the papers are from Funky Hand in one form or another. The dotty one is from Colour Me Happy and the others from Now That's Funky. The red card that the image is layered on is from my stash.

A bit of inking and some edge doodling plus the addition of some card candy and it's complete! To be honest, the only reason why I'd like a house like this is because it doesn't look like it needs a lot of cleaning with just the one window! But where would I put my crafty stash?!

  • Image: Tiddly Inks freebie coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Now That's Funky and Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Very cute...nice color choices and I like the funky hand paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this happy little house. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little mushroom image! Great colors for fall and a great card!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I think you would need to convert the roof into a crafting space..looks like there would be plenty of room up there for everything!! I like the fact that you keep old trusty ink pads as well. Where I'd be without my old dried up pads I don't know..how can you ink anything other wise?!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is great, the coloring makes it really pop!!
    xx-Kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Your colouring of the house is perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! Love the way you colored up this house too! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, CUTE! LOVE this house! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!