Tuesday 21 September 2010

Christmas Word Book

I need to be getting into the Christmas swing now as I've got to increase my box of Christmas cards somehow! So this fits perfectly with the Moving Along challenge which is:

Christmas

I've used the Christmas Word Book section on Funky Word Books cd from Funky Hand. I was having a little tidy up the other day (I say little as I'd take a month of Sundays to do a decent tidy up!) and found the pages already printed off in its own little folder (how organised was I?!) so it seemed a shame just to put it back, so I've finished it off!

The lettering along the front has been cut with my Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet die set and the card is Bazzil Basics in a lovely Christmas green.

Both ribbons are from my stash and I suspect they are from Blackburn market. The little bell I found in my Christmas stash box and probably originated from ebay!

And if you ever make these word books and struggle for envelopes, well, your prayers have been answered as you can buy them from Funky Hand!

  • Word Book: Funky Word Books cd from Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: Blackburn market
  • Dies: Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet die
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Love the Card its great, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week
    Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word book - love those papers! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely book! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!