Saturday 25 September 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 27 - Photo Inspiration

Welcome to another Simple Doodles challenge! This time we have a colour inspiration picture for the challenge and it is:

I've used a Delicious Doodles image, coloured with Promarkers. I've layered it onto some card from my stash and then used papers from the Kirsty Wiseman Patti Picklicious cd which matches perfectly!


I've added some natural raffia that I found in my stash (have a rather large bundle which I recycled from a lovely flower arrangement that I got last year) and added three brads to finish the balance of the card.

It's the first time I've used one of these Delicious Doodles images - this was a freebie, and it was lovely to colour!

Hope you can join in the challenge this fortnight - you have until Friday 9 October to join in!

  • Backing papers: Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman cd
  • Image: Delicious Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. oh this is fantastic! love the image and your papers :) perfect job on the photo girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!