Thursday 30 September 2010

Pink and Brown

I've been asked to make a number of word books recently including this one, which, as it happens fits nicely with the current Cupcake challenge which asks for:

Pink and Brown

The papers are from Dreams Come True from Funky Hand - I've printed the letters using Word Art and added them to the card backing. I've actually made two cards out of this colour combination but with different paper order and moved the embellishments around.

All the embellishments are from my stash - the spotty ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons and the gorgeous wide chocolate brown ribbon is from the scrap store and I've jazzed it up a little with some pink organza over the top.

I'm a little snowed under with orders at the moment hence the sparse posts at the moment, however, having said that, there will be two tomorrow including a tutorial!

  • Papers: Dreams Come True from Funky Hand
  • Ribbons: Fantastic Ribbons and the Scrap Store
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tip Top. What a wonderful word book. That huge brown bow is delicious! I love how you've used our pink and brown colour combo. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!