Thursday 23 September 2010

Vintage Christmas

The Penny Black Challenge this week has a sketch:

And I've made this card with an image that I found pre-coloured in my box of images. Really like it when that happens! I've also used printed papers that I bought years ago from Mad About Cards - I think these are from the Traditional Download.

I've used pearlescent snowflakes and card candy too along with some corner rounding and inking. The burgundy paper is from the Scrap Store that I got ages ago and has been lurking waiting to be used!

  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Papers: Mad About Cards download
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. this is so cute ruth and I love the christmas script paper....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card... so cute and so elegant!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruth that is just so cute and gorgeous, love the papers and the hedgie on the snowball is so sweet. i might have to get my finger out and get my penny blacks out again now!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I love the colour of your card, thanks for using my sketch and joining us at pbsc
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Ruth...he looks very close to that snowball - so cute! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. Such a cute image, love it. Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!