Wednesday 11 May 2011

Peas On Earth

I'm on a mission to make Christmas cards despite the sunshine (well, in between the thundery showers anyway!) Plus I've added a ticker countdown at the top of my blog as I'm attempting to create 100 Christmas cards before November.... And November 2011 too!

I found a new challenge blog (new to me) which is Christmas Stampin' and the challenge this week is:

Make Us Laugh

This Whimsie Doodles image always makes me giggle, so perfect for the challenge! I've coloured it with Promarkers plus stickles on the fluffy bits on the hats. I've used some red and silver card from my stash for layering plus a left over bit of Spookie Dookie download from Funky Hand.

I've used a Nestie to draw around to make the shape, plus I've dotted a fine black line around the edge of the image. Card candy and ribbon from my stash.

So that is one down, 80 to go.....!
  • Backing papers: Spookie Dookie download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Whimsie Doodles coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities as a template
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha I just love this image, simply got to have it. You're doing really well with your Xmas cards - keep it up!! Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This image is the cutest and oh so much fun! Your card is super cute! It made me smile!! Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Christmas Stampin All Year Long! :)Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I did leave a comment before about this card but Blogger went crazy and it appears to have disappeared, anyway I just wanted to say that this card really made me smile and I love the image - I simply have to have it. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!