Sunday 29 May 2011

Pretty Holly

I don't know why I don't stamp this wonderful image from Charmed Cards and Crafts more often as it is so lovely to colour! I've coloured her with Promarkers plus some stickles.

The paper is from Polkadoodles - Sundae of Seasons cd and I've used two of my Nesties dies to create the frame that she is sat on. A bit of faux stitching around the edges plus I've added some thin green satin ribbon and tied it in a bow over the top of the frame.

This fits the following challenges:

Sparkles Christmas Challenge: Holly or Ivy
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Use Ribbon
Allsorts: Things With Wings
Crafty Purple Frog Challenge: Things of Beauty

  • Image: Charmed Cards and Crafts, coloured with Promarkers and Stickles
  • Papers: Sundae of Seasons from Polkadoodles
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card, fabulous image thank you for joining us at SFCC this month good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. I don't like Christmas cards as a rule, unless it's 24 December, which causes me something of a problem, but never mind! But how could I not love this gorgeous creation?! Have a great BH. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card - love the image. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 22 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!

    fantastic card, love th image an layout..

    Thanks for joining us at SFCC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image, fab paper choice
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image and colors used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super work Ruth and lovely colours using SofS.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab Christmassy card love the image!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    p.s we also have a design team call running until the 14th June

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!