Sunday 8 May 2011

Spotty Windmills

Some more windmills! Once I start making them it is difficult to stop! This time these are for the Ladybug Crafts Challenge which is:

Going Dotty

I've used kebab sticks from Tesco and papers from Funky Hand - Rainbow Polkadots download. I've printed both the positive and negative dots - one on each side.

I've used a bit of glitter glue in the corners of each sail and a velvet brad through the centre. To keep the reverse of the windmill pretty, I've tied a bow with some pink ribbon, plus it helps to attach the windmill to the kebab stick!

  • Papers: Rainbow Polkadots download from Funky Hand
  • Windmill template: Lakeland
  • Kebab sticks: Tesco
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. These are Fab,love the papers you have used.They look fun too make too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these so much fun .. i must have a go
    Thanks for joining in my dotty challenge at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!