Monday 16 May 2011

Santa

A nice and easy and quick card to make for the current Jingle Belles Rock challenge which this week asks for:

Jolly Old St Nicholas

I've used a shaped card template from Polkadoodle Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas cd, I've used the A5 version, cut all the elements out and then layered them up with foam pads.

The card blank is made with one of the backing papers from the same cd. I've glittered parts of Santa so he is really sparkly!

I made quite a few of these cards for last Christmas and they sold like the proverbial hot cakes - here's hoping that will be repeated in the lead up to this Christmas!


  • All paperbased items: Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas
  • Everything else: My stash

13 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with this card! It is just stunning! I collect Santas and if I received this card it would seriously get framed and hang on the wall!! Great job.

    ~ Jen @ Musings of a Crafty Mom
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! I'm sure you'll sell tons again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool---caught my eye right away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well *YEAH* i imagine these babies would TOTALLY sell like hotcakes--heck *I* would buy some...and i MAKE all my own cards!!! :) this is brilliant and ♥BEAUTIFUL♥ i looooOooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just one of the cutest cards I've ever seen!!! ADORABLE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can certainly see why these sold ... it is absolutely magical ... love that jolly Santa Claus ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, He is a stunner! One would NEVER know he is so easy to construct. Lovely design, papers, and bling! It caught my eye from the Jingle Belle's links right away! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous & gorgeous!!! I love this Santa - he's so sweet xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love red and I love polka dots…red polka dot Santa? Pure genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card - a proper jolly St Nick! Puts us to shame though - Christmas cards already - Aaaahhh!

    Take care
    Keep up the good work!
    Rachel and Angela
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those polka dots really reached out and grabbed my attention! My, what a super card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This certainly should be a top seller. His sweet face captures the magic of the season. Congrats on the top 3 at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fantastic card ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!