Sunday 1 May 2011

Funky Dino

Just a little simple card for the Passion for Promarkers challenge - its been a while since I last joined in but I found this cute dino when looking through all the digi images I had already printed. The theme for the challenge is:

Prehistoric

The image is Dustin Pike and I've coloured it with Promarkers. The tartan type paper is Polkadoodles and from Sundae of Seasons cd, the other two are Funky Hand and from Craft The Year Away cd.

I've inked the edges, cornered them and dotted a fine black line around the edges. The string and button are from my stash.

  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Sundae of Seasons cd from Polkadoodles and Craft The Year Away cd from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card. I love the dino image and your colouring is awesome. The papers and layout are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. You did such a great job on it. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card.i love your fab colours and design and perfect dinosaur.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Love the image and the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Dino card, such a cute image, thanks for playing along at Passion for Promarkers this week.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!