Friday 13 May 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 19 - Menu Recipe!

Welcome to another Polkadoodle challenge - slightly messed up due to Blogger problems over the last 36 hours, but hey! We're still here!

This week Colette has set the challenge and it is a menu recipe!

Colour: Pink or Turquoise
Image: Fairy or Butterfly
Embellishment 1: Ribbon or Lace
Embellishment 2: Pearls or Gems
So you have to pick your colour, the image and one each from the embellishment list.

I've gone for clean and simple and used four butterflies printed from Sundae of Seasons onto vellum, layered up with foam pads. I've added some gems to the body for extra sparkle.

The ribbon is Tempting Turquoise from Stampin' Up and I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the detail.

And you can see all the layers here - I did curl the vellum a little before I added it to the card but as I'd used a ribbed vellum it was a bit more resistant!

Good luck with the challenge - it is open until Sunday 22 May at 12noon GMT and please remember our rules!

  • Butterfly: Sundae of Seasons cd
  • Ribbon: Stampin' Up
  • Punches: Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!