Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sozzled Santa

I've already previously used this Sozzled Santa decoupage image on a card before, but as I bought a few of them on another visit to the craft shop (this time 50p a sheet!) and the Jingle Belles Rock challenge is:

No Designer Papers

I thought I'd use another (just checked - I used the image on a previous Jingle Belles challenge too! - you must bring out the impish elf in me!) and I've used four square scraps of card that I've embossed - happy accident with one square as I embossed it on the wrong side so there are two 'right' and two 'wrong'.

I've rounded the corners and inked them. The string of silver fairylights have been cut with a Quickutz die and I then drew the wire in after.

  • Image: Unknown
  • Dies: Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing die; Quickutz fairylights die

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Christmas card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that santa is just TOO FUNNY, and i ♥LOooOoOooOOve♥ those awesome swoopy strings of silver lights! the embossed and debossed panels are perfect as well... they add so much interest to the card without detracting from the focal image! well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and fabulous holiday card ... love those holiday lights ... so glad your impish elf joined our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the giggle! I almost spit out my morning fruit shake when your post popped up :)

    I *heart* your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!