Thursday 12 May 2011

Dragon Racing

The challenge this week on Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon studios is to use the freebie image posted a few weeks ago. How lovely and easy!!

So here is Dudley and his power wheels! I've coloured him with Promarkers and I've used some thick white card (same as the card stock) to print on and the colours slightly bleed a little, which, I do actually quite like!

The papers are from Polkadoodles Sundae of Seasons cd and I've done a bit of doodling around the edges. The buttons are from my stash and I no matter how hard I tried I could not thread the string through the holes of the green buttons, so the bow is glued on - cheating, I know!

Dustin has a special digi freebie set on offer to raise a smile for a very good cause - click here for the post link. I've sent my card off to Dustin, and with a bit of luck it will get there pretty soon!

  • Image: Dustin Pike freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Polkadoodles, Sundae of Seasons cd
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful color scheme... I love it! Dudley looks great when he's a little soft around the edges. Thanks for playing at Pike's Playground this week!
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love the papers you've chosen, and thanks for joining us in the playground ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH OH OH...i love your coloring!!! This is SOOOO Super cool. Thank you for joining us at the Playground!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!