Saturday 14 May 2011

Another Christmas Card!

I found a lovely new challenge whilst blog hopping the other day, and as I'm on a mission to stock up on my Christmas cards (and to reach the magical 100 target!) I liked the look of the sketch on Cards & Things Challenges and decided to make a Christmas card.

I've used a silver card blank plus gems from the Poundshop. The silver snowflake originally was a Christmas decoration which I bought as a pack of 9 in the January sales along with the fluffy silver parcel string. The silver organza ribbon is from my stash.

The paper has been punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I've inked the edges. It is Dovecraft Let It Snow 4.5 x 6.5 stack and I only had to trim a little off to make it fit the card.

Apologies for the rather dark photo but at least you see all the sparkle!

  • Paper: Dovecraft Let It Snow stack
  • Punches: Martha Stewart
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!