Friday 20 May 2011

Simply Create Challenge 44 - Special Day

Welcome to another Simply Create Challenge! This time the theme is:

Special Day

So you can interpret that how you wish - the challenge ends Thursday 2 June and for more details please visit the challenge site where you can also see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!

I've made two cards for the challenge as they were so quick and easy to do! I've used a ready to print horseshoe template from The Clip Art Fairy (bargain for 50p!) I've printed the background directly onto the cardstock (prints as a 15cm square card) then I layered up two of the horseshoe images with foam pads for each card.


I've then added, to each card, a hat pin made by myself, ribbons, flowers and half pearls.


This is such a lovely template to use and I'd made both the cards in an hour - the glue took longer to dry though!

Good luck with the challenge!
  • Template: The Clip Art Fairy
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. These are just divine - super stunning.
    Hugz
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!