Friday 6 May 2011

Simply Create Challenge 43 - Mum's Sayings

Welcome to another Simply Create challenge! This fortnight, the challenge is:

Mum's / Mom's Sayings

As Mothers Day has passed in the UK, I've decided to make a small set of note cards for everyday use and I've used three sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs. I always used to struggle with adding sentiments to cards and it would just be the standard, Happy Birthday's, but now I've discovered Raindrop Echo Designs, the sky is the limit!

And I am liking the clean look of these, I could just make some more!! I've used two of my Nesties dies for the shapes, some grosgrain ribbon from my stash which matched the papers perfectly (Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand) plus I'm using up some of the leftovers in my overflowing box. I've added a pin of my own design - there are some little smiley faces on the tiny stars - you just can't see them in the photo!

Hope you can join in with the challenge - for more details, please visit the challenge blog!

  • Sentiments: Raindrop Echo Designs
  • Papers: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. love the clean look and the pin is a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely - love the clean look. Did you do that little edging round the cards by hand ???

    Hugs

    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, stylish cards, the green is really vibrant against the white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!