Thursday 6 January 2011

White Mum and Dad at Christmas

I found another Christmas challenge blog! Well, to be more exact, the blog found me (thank you for the link!) And as I am generally a one-challenge-one-card kinda gal, I've had a look through the photos of cards that I have not yet blogged, and came across this one which was made for Christmas 2010.

The Christmas challenge blog is Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge and the very first challenge is:

Anything Goes (Christmas Only)

This is a wordbook made from the lengths of A4 white card which have been embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder. The letters have been printed using Wordart and the pearlescent snowflakes and seed beads are from my stash.

The ribbon is from Tesco's 2010 Christmas range and the silver (looks black in the photo!) snowflake is from Matalan's 2009 Christmas range. I do like a bargain in the sales especially when I can use them on cards!

This is a big wordbook which won't fit a normal DL envelope but you can get wordbook sized envelopes from Funky Hand!

At this rate with all the Christmas challenge sites, I will be well and truly ready for Christmas! And probably by August!

  • Card: PaperMill Shop
  • Letters: Word Art in Word
  • Dies: Cuttlebug snowflakes embossing die
  • Ribbon: Tesco's
  • Snowflake: Matalan
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Christmas?!?! Already?!?! Oh gawd. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just lovely!
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining in the first challenge on my Christmas challenge blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is just so stylish!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Ruth. This card is gorgeous and thank you for the tip: some people are fed up with it but I love doing Christmas cards!Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!