Sunday 16 January 2011

Baby Blue Giraffe

Apologies for the slightly dark photo - its been chucking it down all day and the light has been terrible! This is for the Passion for Promarkers challenge which is:

Card for a Baby

As I am on a mission to use up all my scraps and pre-printed digi papers, I found a folder with scraps from Polkadoodles Candy Doodles cd. So all the papers you see on this card are from that cd along with a very sweet image that I won over on Pattie's Creations. I've coloured it with Promarkers, added a dotted line around the edge and then some buttons from my stash.


I've made a little baby girl one too but that's for later in the week as I like to make both baby boy and girl cards at the same time for some strange reason!

I told you I'd done well with crafting this afternoon!

  • All papers: Candy Doodles from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Pattie's Creations, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

12 comments:

  1. What a super cute card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, really sweet. The giraffe is absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was just beautiful!! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute Ruth.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card.the image is so sweet and i love your soft colouring and great layout.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the giraffe. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable. I love all of the elements on the card, and the image is so cute. Thanks for being on the blog hop. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful babycard. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!