Saturday 29 January 2011

Going Buggy - Blog Hop - My Winner!!

Huge apologies for all those who have been wondering and waiting for me to announce who won my blog candy as part of Enfys' Blog Hop.

I'd not forgotten. Well, I did, then remembered and then forgot again. But I have remembered again!

I used a random number generator but can't get a screen shot for some reason, but it picked


Congratulations! Please email me your postal details to tiptoptoppers@btinternet.com and I can get some candy off to you!

Thank you to all who joined in and to all my new followers! I hope you like what you see and that you continue to follow me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tip Top, I just found your message on my blog about my candy win. Thanks for letting me know. I'm off to email my details to you now.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!