Saturday 1 January 2011

In The Pink at 21!

I've had a run of these word books in the same papers too recently - have already made 2 and have another one in progress, but this is the first one to show. I was asked to make this card quite last minute for a good customer, so could not refuse! Plus I do like making these word books especially with these papers!

This fits the current Creative Card Crew Challenge which is:

Birthday's at Christmas

I've used papers from the Funky Hand download Girls and Boys, using the girl colourways and I've printed the large letters using wordart on the pc. The smaller 21 is cut using my Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet dies and then layered onto black card.

All the ribbon, flower sequins, gems and hat pins are from my stash.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and you are not suffering too much either from over eating or over drinking! Hope 2011 brings you all that is wished for!

  • All papers: Girls and Boys download from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet dies
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. wow this is just amazing! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!