Saturday 29 January 2011

Simply Create Challenge 36 - Show Us Your Heart!

It's time for a new challenge on Simply Create! Judging by the amount of entries for our last challenge, you like our themes! Thank you for entering each time and I will get round to leaving comments - it's just the last two weeks have passed in a blur but I'm back on top of things now!

Anyway, the challenge this fortnight is

Show Us Your Heart

I've made this very easy card using a Kraft card blank (oh how I am enjoying these!) a bit of doodling around the edges plus some off cuts of patterned card I found in my stash from Kirsty Wisemans Patti Picklicious cd.

I've punched the two red hearts, glued the bunting and hearts to the string and then added some brads. You may think it is very similar to a card I showed earlier in the week - well, that one came first and this one second!

The stamp is a freebie I got from a magazine a while ago. Good luck with the challenge - for further details and how to enter, pop over to Simply Create and have a look whilst you are there at the other Design Team samples - very fantastic they are!

Good luck!

  • Card Blank: The Range
  • Patterned papers: Patti Picklicious cd from Kirsty Wiseman
  • Sentiment: Freebie stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. ♥♥love♥♥ this card, super fun with the banner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!