Thursday 13 January 2011

Bubble Bath

This was a pretty quick card to put together once I'd re-discovered the card base! The card base is an off-cut from something that I got last time when I visited the Scrap Store. Its the perfect size to make a square card (I got two out of the length that I had plus some spare) and is a lovely pinky purple slightly embossed thick card. Its sort of like wall paper but a lot thicker.

So the challenge this is for is Bugaboo which is:

Embossing

The card is embossed plus I've added a panel that has been through the Swiss Dots folder - I glued it down before I realised the image would cover most of it - doh!! The image is Bugaboo which has been coloured with Promarkers and I've added some tiny flat back pearls from Bunny Zoe's Crafts for bubbles.

The ribbon is from my stash and as luck would have it, a perfect match! I've layered the image onto random bits of card also from my stash (the box level is slowly going down!)

  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
  • Half pearls: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
  • Cardstock: Scrap Store
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. too much fun!!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card! love the pink gems on the bubbles! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card thanks so much for joining us at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!