Friday 14 January 2011

Cutie!

There's a new challenge blog - Bearly-Mine challenges and their first one is a sketch:

The stipulation for each challenge is to follow the theme and to use Bearly Mine digital papers. Which is not difficult with a great range of freebies to download! And I've used two of them! The card blank is the other part of this card which looks a bit purple in this photo although in real life it is more pink.

I've rounded the corners of the papers and inked them. The image has been coloured with Promarkers and is from Soft Pencil and I've used a set of Nesties to cut and layer the image. The chocolate brown pearlescent card is left over from some Wedding stationery I made in 2009 (see - I just don't throw things away!)
The Prima flowers I found in my stash and the Papermania sparkly brads I bought from Hobbycraft at the weekend for 49p - bargain!
  • Papers: Bearly Mine freebies
  • Image: Soft Pencil, coloured with Promarkers
  • Flowers: My stash
  • Brads: Papermania

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love your image and the way youve used Donna's papers they look gorgeous. Thanks for joining us in our first Challenge at Bearlymine, good luck. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. Darling image and fabby choise of papers. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine.
    Love n hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
    Thanks for joining at BMD...

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the choice of papers you've used, I like the image too. Thanks for playing along this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh soooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!