Saturday 15 January 2011

Funky Fifteenth - Going Round In Circles

It's time for a new monthly challenge on Get Funky! But we've changed it around a little! Instead of the first of every month we will be setting a new challenge on the Funky Fifteenth of every month and the hostess of the challenge will launch it with a Funkette adding inspiration every third day to the challenge blog. You still get a whole month to enter and this month the challenge ends on 14 February at 7pm GMT.

You still need to use a Funky Hand product, but each month to tie in with the challenge Anice will generously be offering a little freebie to download and use. This way, you get a freebie AND you can still enter the challenge!


So head on over to Get Funky! and see what is on offer!

Allison has set the challenge for this month:

Going Round In Circles

My creation will be revealed on 2 February so I can't show it yet, but what I can show and that you really do need to get is a card made with the fantastic new Our Betty clear acrylic stamps! I've used the Your Special Day set to make this card and as luck would have it, there are circles on it! These stamps are launched on the Funky Hand website today so make sure you get your order in before stocks run out!

They stamp beautifully each time and are a dream to colour - I've used Promarkers plus liquid pearls on her dress. Papers are from Funky Daze (Son Day collection) and I've used two Nesties to cut the shapes. Ribbon is from my stash. The stamps in each set are interchangeable and can be used to either build up a scene or individually and all work well both ways.

Good luck with the challenge - see you over on the Challenge Blog!

  • Papers: Son Day collection from Funky Daze
  • Stamp: Our Betty - Your Special Day set, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. morning Ruth!! oh this is a super card hun and I love those liquid pearls on betty's dress, she looks extremely happy with her bling!!! hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cheerful card Ruth. Love the blue and lime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Ruth and I love your colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd pop over and say hi! Who said blue and green should never be seen?! This card rocks. I love the flower fairy card below too. Have a fabby weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!