Tuesday 4 January 2011

Buttons and Bows

I did say that there would be a second wordbook coming along using the Girls and Boys papers from Funky Hand and here it is! This one is for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which asks for:

Buttons and Bows

The papers are from Funky Hand - Girls and Boys download and I've used Wordart to print the letters. All the buttons, ribbons, eyelets and gems are from my stash, and I've made the hat pin by using a pearl headed pin and adding seed beads at the top and also the bottom (to stop any sharp surprises!)

I do like making these cards - fairly quick and easy to make but they look so good!

  • All papers: Girls and Boys download from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. It looks amazing!! I've never got round to making one yet,I must give it a go
    Happy New year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Love all that pink and the buttons and bows are perfect.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you have been rockin' the mini albums! Very impressive! LOVE all them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous as ever hun :o)

    huggles

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funky! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!