Tuesday 25 January 2011

Simple Birthday

I was really pleased to have entered my first challenge on Pattie's Creations last week and also won the Allie's Choice Award with it! Thank you! This week the challenge is:

Black, White plus one other Colour and Digi Stamp

I've used the Party Dress, coloured with Promarkers (and a little glitter glue) and cut out leaving a thin white border around the image. I've also used my Nesties and Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background shapes plus some gems too.

The ribbon is from my stash and is a perfect match! I actually printed the image twice and the coloured one in lilac but ran out of time to make that card, so it will be ready for another one in the future and I'll feel really organised - much more than I'm feeling right now!!!

  • Image: Pattie's Creations, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities and Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! What a cute card! Love how you colored my image too, Thanks for joining us again this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Party Dress image looks great in Red!! Love your coloring too!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our challenge!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card.. thanks for playing along with Pattie's Creations.. hope to see you again next week too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little party dress! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I love the colouring too.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have used one of Pattie's image - your card certainly is elegant. Thanks for joining us on Pattie's Creations Design Challenge this week.
    Love
    JenLee
    PCDC DT 2 Lead

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Seems red is the plus 1 color of choice :) Thank you for joining us at Patties Creations challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful - love the red/white combo and beautiful coloring of the dress. Thanks for using one of Pattie's Creations. LindaS/DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!