Friday 7 January 2011

Baby Blue

I found a new challenge site last week - CD Sunday and entered the challenge, so have decided to go with this weeks too, which is:

Check It Out

Basically, as long as something from a crafting CD has been used and the theme has been followed, then it can be entered! I've used papers from Candy Doodles from Polkadoodles plus an off-cut that I found in the scraps box.

The punch is a Martha Stewart one and I've used the off-cut from making the card blank (trying to cut down on waste - not that I throw much away anyway!) The ribbon, found in my ribbon bag was just about the right length hence why it is not tied!

The cute bear, coloured with Promarkers is from Digi Sparkle. I've used one of my Nesties to cut around the image and added three square brads from my stash to the top corner. A bit of inking and corner rounding and the card is complete!

I have a feeling that, time permitting, I will be entering each week for these CD Sunday challenges as most of my stash is digital and on a CD!

  • Papers: Candy Doodles from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card and that image is adorable. Great.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card. poor teddy looks like he has been in the wars! thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweetie, good to see you again and please feel free to join in as often as you can. thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love your teddy. Hope we see more of you, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week and good luck in the draw.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, lovely work - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!