Wednesday 19 January 2011

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 6 - Inspiration - Anything But A Card

Welcome to another Dude Time Doodles challenge! This week it is an inspiration challenge to use the following image and to create something other than a card:


The Design Team have made some excellent projects so please do have a look! I've made some wobble head pencil toppers to stop the kids from biting the ends!

I've used KO Kurt, Jose Hosed, Mo and Henry Hero, all coloured with Promarkers then laminated. I've used oddments of card for the reverse and to hold the craft wire in place.


To enter the challenge you need to follow the theme, make something masculine and get your entry in by 25 January. Good luck!

  • All images: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers

9 comments:

  1. Love the wobble heads, I'll bet your sons love them too. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE!!! And what a fabulous idea.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute.....3 of those heads remind me of The Three Stooges....LOL Hey, there's an idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very clever! How I could have used something like this when my son was smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would have really come in handy when my kids were little! Awesome idea and a great job getting outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever project, Ruth. If I still had a class I would have made thes with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant. This kind of project just stresses me right out, so I am doubly in awe. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so COOL!! I'm going to make some for my pens at the office LOL so they stop being stolen and if they are stolen I can spot them right away!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Great idea! My kids are always breaking or chewing off the erasers! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!