Monday 3 January 2011

Red and Yellow Daisies

Tell me if my photos are looking a little dark - they seem dark to me when I'm typing the blog posts but when I actually view the photos themselves, they look fine.....

Anyway, this card is for the Penny Black Saturday challenge which is a recipe:

3 papers, 1 ribbon and 1 charm

The image, of course is Penny Black and I bought the stamped image from here. The blue spotty papers are from Funky Hand Dreams Come True cd (Blue Magic collection) plus I've used some red card from my stash as the third paper requirement.

The ribbon is from my stash and was the perfect length too and I also found the charm there too (I'm sure they are multiplying as I found some that I didn't even know I had!)

The image has been coloured with Aquamarkers and I've added some faux stitching around the panels and also the card blank just to pull it all together. I bought a fair few Penny Black images from Linda so I'm hoping I'll get some time for a colouring marathon where I can try and get ahead of myself for a change!

  • Papers: Funky Hand Dreams Come True
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet ruth...love how you used the different size polka dots and of course your adorable hedgie...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...wishing you a very happy 2011...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet Ruth.Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply ADORABLE!!!! Love everything about it. So cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!