Friday 28 January 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 4 - Party Time!

It's Friday so time for another Polkadoodle challenge! This week it's all about parties! Tracie is throwing a Birthday party for her two boys this week so the theme is:

Party Time

My two boys have their Birthday's within a week of each other so I can understand what Tracie is going through with the planning and organisation! Our last joint party had around 40 kids!! I've used the very wonderful Paper Boutique Vol 3 as my inspiration this week. The space rocket is A5 in size and I've added the planet via a strip of acetate so that it boings around.


The card is double sided so which ever way you look at the card, it looks fab! I've also added some craft wire and threaded buttons through them for extra interest.

I have a feeling that I'll be making more of these rockets as they are great and easy to make too!

Good luck with the challenge - it is open until Sunday 6 February at 12noon GMT!

  • All paperbased items: Paper Boutique Vol 3 from Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just SO creative! It's wonderful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this...so where's the tutorial..lol

    p.s I understand ur "pain" my youngest 2's birthdays are 5 days apart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!