Friday 31 December 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 34 - Embossing

Welcome to the last Simple Doodles challenge of 2010! We've also had a name change and will be called Simply Create Challenges! The challenge this fortnight is:

Embossing

I've used one of the images from Robyns Fetish that the DT were given for the last challenge and yes, I have made a very early start on my Christmas cards for 2011! How organised will I be come next December?! I've used the There's Snow Place Like Snow Home digi image which has been coloured with Promarkers.


I've layered it onto some black and red card that I had in my stash along with some off-cuts of white card stock that I ran through the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The red organza ribbon is from my stash.

I am feeling quite virtuous in making such a good start for next year! Probably won't last though!

The challenge is open until 13 January and good luck! Hope you have a wonderful 2011 with lots of good surprises along the way!

  • Image: Robyn's Fetish, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! way to go getting a head start girl :)
    Happy New Year to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! LOVE your simple doodle cards! PERFECT! The red really makes this little guy POP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!