Wednesday 22 December 2010

Karate Christmas

This will be my very last Christmas card for 2010! The boys asked me (nothing like last minute!) to make a card for their Martial Arts instructor, so not wanting to disapoint, here it is!

I've used the Friday Sketchers sketch as inspiration:


Papers are from Papermania strips Ho Ho Ho collection (the long thin strip pack) and I've layered them onto some red card from my stash. I've used Sizzix original dies to make the little person complete with karate kit and black belt, and to show he's festive, a Santa hat!

Samuel wrote the sentiment in his smallest handwriting and I've added the red ribbon from my stash. Lets hope he likes it!

  • Papers: Papermania Ho Ho Ho
  • Dies: Sizzix original dies
  • Sentiment: Handwritten by Samuel
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!