Monday 6 December 2010

Ah, Cute!

This will be the final post for me today - honest! I'm just trying to catch up on a lost Saturday as I had a bad headache and then yesterday I was at an outdoor craft fair all day (yes, outdoors in this weather! Actually it was in a heated gazebo, but still outside!)

This card fits nicely with the Cute Card Thursday challenge which asks for:

The Blues

I've used papers from Funky Hand - Blue Christmas download plus some plain silver and blue card from my stash. I've added an embossed with Swiss Dots layer of vellum which I've rounded the corners and added a dotted border too.


The ribbon I found in my stash and the sentiment is computer generated. The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and I've coloured it with Promarkers plus added liquid pearls for the snowflakes.

Now that the Craft Fair is over and all my Christmas card orders are completed I now don't need to worry too much about making Christmas cards! It's a good feeling!!

  • Backing papers: Blue Christmas download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Di's Digi Downloads, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. This IS ah cute, Ruth. I love those liquid pearls!!

    alison :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth

    A super cute card and image.

    I hope your craft fair was a success.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!