Tuesday 21 December 2010

For You

A great sketch from Carol's Fun Sketches this fortnight and a welcome return too!! I've been checking virtually on a weekly basis to see if they were up and running again but somehow I managed to miss the last one! I've kept the card simple and have used papers from Alison Sloan - Forever Autumn kit (her Scrapable store has 50% off until end of December!) and have created the central flower by printing on both sides of the card, cutting increasingly smaller circles, inking the edges and then screwing them up and unfurling slightly, securing with a brad in the centre.


The sentiment has been created with my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set as all attempts at cutting an oval were terrible!
  • All papers: Forever Autumn digital scrapbooking kit by Alison Sloan
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Brad: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower. Lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower is gorgeous Ruth!!! i love your take on my sketch this time and i hope you can play again soon :)
    A very Happt Christmas to you & your family and a healthy New Year too!

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!