Friday 3 December 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 32 - Photo Inspiration

Welcome to another Simple Doodles challenge! The theme for the challenge is a photo inspiration:

As you can see, I've focussed in on the candles as they are a striking teal colour! I've used the Simple Doodles monster and sentiment as my focal point, and he's been coloured with Promarkers and attached to the card base with a strip of acetate so he boings around!

The brown kraft type backing paper is actually a sheet of brown paper that I recycled from some packing. All the papers are from a mega 300 sheet double sided case of 12x12 papers from a company called MemoryStor that I picked up from CostCo. My brother took me for a quick shopping trip a few weeks ago and I just happened to spy the case! All for just under £23.50 too! It works out at 8p a sheet which I think is a real bargain!

Good luck if you enter - the deadline is 17 December.

  • Image: Simple Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Simple Doodles
  • Papers: 12x12 double sided papers from MemoryStor

3 comments:

  1. Oooh... I LOVE this cute card!!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, trust you to come up with a monster of an idea, totally fabulous
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and so good hear that Costco are still stocking this Memorystor paper pack. I purchased some in 2008 and couldn't remember the name of the company...and my local Costco didn't get in more in...so I'll keep my eye open at other stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!