Sunday 5 December 2010

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 3 - Sketch

It's time for a Dude Time Doodles challenge! It's the 5th of the month so that means a sketch challenge, and here it is! You know how I like simple sketches - well, this I think will be one that I return to time and time again!


I've used the Santi Beaches image, coloured with Promarkers and I've added a computer generated sentiment (could not resist!) This is just how I imagine Santa on 26 December!

The backing papers are Papermania Naughty but Nice 6x6 collection along with some silver and red card from my stash and the snowflakes are pearlescent table confetti.

We hope you want to join in with the challenge - you can use any image you like as long as it is a male themed one and you follow the sketch. Deadline is 19 December with the winners being announced on the challenge blog.

Good luck!

  • Image: Santi Beaches, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Dovecraft Naughty But Nice 6x6 papers
  • Sentiment: Computer Generated
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Santi looks nice and relaxed. Love the papers you chose too. I love how you did the background behind Santi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job coloring Santa! He looks so relaxed! Why??? Hasn't he got all kinds of stuff to do like me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!