And made two cards! It seemed a shame not to make both a girl and a boy card! The images are Lili of the Valley and are just so sweet! For both cards I've used similar elements - for the girl card I've used papers from Tinker and Co - Shabby Quilt along with a Martha Stewart punch which I've threaded the ribbon through via another punch I had plus ribbon and seed beads from my stash. The brad was also sent to me by Enfys an age ago!
The matching boy card again uses papers from Tinker and Co but this time Spring Fresh along with a Fiskars border punch, ribbon from Stampin' Up (Tempting Turquoise) and again seed beads and brads from my stash. The large sentiment brad is from Enfys too!
- Images: Lili of the Valley
- Papers: Tinker & Co Shabby Quilt and Spring Fresh kits
- Punches: Martha Stewart, Fiskars and one of mine
- Boy ribbon: Stampin' Up - Tempting Turquoise
- Everything else: My stash