Wednesday 30 September 2009

Little Birdie

This is a quick card made for a little baby boy who has taken his time to appear!! And it's not like I didn't have enough notice, but I did forget to make a card, but remembered in time so here it is!

It also fits the Secret Crafter challenge this week which is:

Animal Antics

I know my birdie is not doing anything but sitting there, but it is an animal! I've run a piece of card through the d'vine swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder, inked and rounded all edges. The birdie is taken from a template from Candy Doodles and I've also used the print from Candy Doodles.
The ribbons are from my stash and so is the charm (one that I found that I'd forgotton about!) I've tied the ribbon in one of my one 'bow' efforts as I'd cut it too short to make a proper bow! I never learn!

  • Backing papers: Candy Doodles
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug d'vine swirl
  • Everything else: My stash

PS If the layout of this post is a bit odd - something went strange with Mr Blogger and I can't get it back!


    5 comments:

    1. beautiful card love the little charm thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

      ReplyDelete
    3. cute card...love the little birdie and that gorgeous ribbon and charm just finish it off beautifully....big hugs kath xxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Cute - the charm does look good :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Oh what a gorgeous card, love the adorable birdie.
      luv
      Debby

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for your comment!