Friday 18 September 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 18 - DIY Flowers

It's Friday again and I am also hosting the Polkadoodle challenge! This week, I challenged the Design Team to:


DIY Flowers or Make Your Own Flowers


There are some wonderful samples from the Design Team over on the Polkadoodle challenge blog - so go and have a look for more inspiration!


I've also written not one, but two tutorials on how to make your own flowers - just before this post is the accompanying tutorial on how I made these flowers and then there is another tutorial on how I made some others!


For these flowers I used the Candy Doodles cd which includes the letters for the sentiment. A bit of inking and some doodle stitching and this was quite a quick card to make!

I really do like the dandelion papers on the cd - they are so fresh but subtle. Should use them more instead of my very favourite target dotty ones!

Hope you can join the challenge this week - for more details click here to go to the challenge blog - and you have until Sunday 27 September to enter. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Love the card and the tutorial is great - you have inspired me now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're doing a great job at Polka Doodles!! Lovely flowers!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flowers - so beautiful! Lovely card and super tutorials. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!