Thursday 3 September 2009

Frosty Polly

The current Sketch Saturday challenge is:



And I've made a frosty Polly card! The backing papers and the digi image of Polly are from the Polkadoodles Jingle Jangle Christmas cd - I've coloured Polly with felt tips and a bit of white gel pen and some glitter glue (hence the slight bleeding of colour on her dress!)


The snowflakes are from my stash (I think they came from the pound shop originally with some gift tape stuff) as are the gem centres. The present that Polly holds and the sentiment are actually stamps and you are having a very sneak peek of them! The stamp sets, by Polkadoodle, are due to be launched very soon on Create and Craft (more details will be added to my sidebar) - one Christmas set to complement the Jingle Jangle cd and one to complement Candy Doodles cd. I've seen the designs, and they are fab!

Sorry about the slightly blurry photos but its hardly got light properly over the last few days as the weather has been terrible. And I didn't want to use flash.

  • Backing papers and Digi image: Jingle Jangle Christmas by Polkadoodles
  • Present and sentiment stamps: Jingle Jangle Christmas stamps by Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash


2 comments:

  1. I love the frosty blue - great Polly Christmas card - fab details! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!