Wednesday 16 September 2009

'Tis The Season

And here is the other new wordbook download from Funky Hand - Tis The Season.

It's a traditional Christmassy coloured download - predominately reds and greens. Again, a full alphabet set with numbers 0 to 9 and an extra alphabet and numbers set in case you want to layer up. And 4 complementary backing papers.


I've printed these letters off in the default setting (A4 paper size) and then cut them out and added them onto acetate strips which I tucked the ends underneath the backing paper.



The backing paper on the card was first printed off as A5 size and then I used a left over piece from the letters and layered it over the top (the spots are different sizes). Added some red ribbon and also punched some holly out and added 3d paint for berries.

I do have another sample from this collection but it is work in progress (time is not being kind to me at the moment!) so as soon as that is ready, I'll share it!
  • Backing papers: Tis The Season Wordbook download from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Love how everything pops out!! Very cool! I just called the local post office and they will let me send you root beer in the mail LOL What kind do you like? A favorite? You do want American Root Beer right? LOL Email me.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!