Wednesday 9 September 2009

Birthday Cake - Week 1

Some photos from Saturday at my parents where we had a Birthday cake for Jacob. He is really good at blowing out the candles and I had to relight them 4 times so I could get more than one shot!
His older brother, on the other hand, is terrible! A lot of effort and not much action from Samuel! It took him longer to blow out 6 candles than it did for Jacob to do 4 x 4 candles!

Could not resist this photo opportunity! Jacob had the knife (blunt) in his hand as he was insistent he cut the cake and I asked him how much cake he could get in his mouth. I know. He looks like a potential mad man. Heheheheh!

Round two is on Saturday - both will have cakes and it's party time!
PS Yes the ribbon from the cake came safely home with me!

3 comments:

  1. loving the pics...and oh so yummy yummy cake...don't suppose there is any left...big hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jacob! great pics :)

    Another one who has just missed school this year! Is he starting after Christmas or next September like Em?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they had great fun! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!