Tuesday 29 September 2009

Rockin' Robin!

Another challenge, another sketch! This time it is Lili of The Valley, which is the following sketch:And I've used all paperbased elements of this card from the brand new very soon to be released Polkadoodle cd - Not For Girls. I've kept the card quite simple as I think the images are just so funny!
I've resized the three birdies from their original intended size so that I could use them to fit the sketch. The two coloured papers are also from the cd - there is a section of plain colours which match up with all the different elements on the cd and are great for when you don't want too much going on with the card.
The sentiment is also from the cd and I've just snipped part of it and layered it onto more backing paper. The brads are from my stash.
  • All paperbased elements: Not For Girls cd from Polkadoodles
  • Brads: From my stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!